Senior Project Manager Job Description
Flywheel is a fast-growing agency that supports top healthcare companies with strategic consulting and innovative marketing and training services. Our clients are pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech ventures that seek more effective engagement with their customers - and we help them make that happen. We are small teams who run smart and fast. Clients know we are high touch and hands on.
We are looking for high performing people who are ready for accelerated opportunity beyond the formal tracks.
You lead the team and serve as the first line of client contact. Listen for needs, identify outcomes, and develop an intelligent plan for the team to deliver. Engaged, organized and driven by detail, you’re ready to lead the call or run the scrum.
As a Senior Project Manager at Flywheel, you will:
- Lead in the project management of 3-4 concurrent product launches with multiple deliverables across each
- Develop work plans designed to meet project objectives
- Establish project schedules and secure resource needs (content, design, development) for various brand projects and deliverables across print and digital platforms
- Directly engage with the client to communicate on all aspects of project progress (status, needs, risks) and assist in overall account management
- Lead in the day-to-day oversight of these projects to ensure that the project team fully understands and meets project scope and deliverables
- Track project progress and ensure change is effectively controlled and managed
- Proactively manage project knowledge and client materials to ensure various team members’ activities and work product are aligned
- Run and QC client promotional review and submission processes
- Keep your Account Director abreast of issues and informed of work flow improvement opportunities
- Assist in professional development of junior team members
- Lead your team by showing up early, staying one step ahead and always looking for opportunities to do more
You’re a great fit for this position if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years in a relevant field (PR/advertising, pharmaceutical, pharma advertising, medical communications or life sciences project management)
- Formal training in project management (some certification courses or fully certified PMP)
- Proactive and detail oriented, with strong organizational skills and a keen sense of urgency
- Experience managing multiple priorities, while working under strict deadlines
- Demonstrated experience working with vendors and clients
- Strong interpersonal capabilities with strong verbal, visual, and written communication, specifically to talk with clarity and confidence to clients, enjoy collaborating with production and creative teams
- Experience developing and executing project activity plans, project communication plans, issues logs, status reports, agendas, minutes and action items
- Working knowledge of design and corporate identity/branding
Job offers competitive pay with benefits based on experience and qualifications.