Training + Communications + Healthcare.
We have an immediate opening for a full-time, entry-level Writer & Content Developer for Medical/Pharmaceutical/Biotech Communications. This position may be in-office or remote/work-from-home.
We're looking for highly motivated individuals who feel constrained and uninspired in their current role and are ready for accelerated opportunity beyond formal tracks. Seeking a writer with a solid foundation of medical knowledge, natural curiosity to learn new things, strong work ethic, and able to wear multiple hats.
Flywheel (flywheelpartners.com) is a fast-growing medical communications and training agency that supports top healthcare companies with innovative sales and medical affairs training. Our clients are pharmaceutical, medical device, and biotech companies that seek more effective engagement with their customers. Flywheel helps them make that happen.
We are intelligent, intense and inspired and are looking for the right people to help take our business to the next level. Flywheel is headquartered in New York City with a satellite office in Winchester, MA.
- Work within a multi-functional account team to design and develop innovative sales and medical affairs training programs
- Consult with client project champions and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand and develop the training content; training content focuses on medical, scientific, marketplace, and business acumen subject matter
- Reference check, proofread, and copy edit outlines, modules, assessments, storyboards, and scripts to ensure accuracy, clarity and quality
- Project management and client communications
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
You will collaborate with a team of smart and friendly people. You will take ownership of your work and be constantly challenged. You will learn to manage projects and delight clients in a deadline-driven environment. If you rise to the challenges of your position, you will grow personally and professionally, do more, and be rewarded.
Job offers competitive pay, with benefits (medical, dental, retirement, etc.) based on experience and qualifications.
Salary Range: 65k-75k
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We seek highly motivated individuals with a track record of professional achievement who can bring intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to our client work.
If you have the following qualifications, join us at https://flywheel.applytojob.com/apply:
- Education + Experience
- MS or PharmD degree in life science, healthcare, communications, journalism, or medical/science writing; and/or
- 2 years of relevant work experience writing educational, instructional, or sales training materials
- Skills + Knowledge
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Superior organizational skills and exacting attention to detail and factual accuracy
- Copy development, referencing, and editing/proofreading skills
- Abilities + Curiosities
- A clear and concise writing style
- High proficiency in Word and PowerPoint; a curiosity for technology
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work on a high-performance, fast-paced team in a constantly changing work environment
Flywheel Partners LLC. provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. The Company complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the Associate Director, Operations if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.